Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome to A Homemade Country Christmas!







Welcome!


As you can see, this site is still in the "baby" stages of development!  Hopefully, I'll have the time to start sharing and posting ideas during the next week!

I have a number of ideas, stories, and crafts to share that I think will provide you with the foundation for planning your own Country Christmas along with many, many recipes.  Some quick and easy, others a little more difficult, but with a little encouragement, even beginning cooks will be able to serve delicious dishes, just like the pros! 

So check about in about a week!  And be ready to "hit the ground running", as they say!  We are going to be busy!  And if you have a project you would like to share or a question, just leave a comment.  We'll incorporate your project into a post and I will attempt to answer any and all questions!

By the way, thanks for being the first follower, Julie.  I'm not sure how you found A Homemade Country Christmas, but I'm thrilled you are here!

Be blessed my friends!
Cheryl


You can also find me at The Prairie Maid

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through another blogger's list of followings. It was Prairiemaid, but I got there and found this one under your profile. I love making crafts for the holidays, especially Fall and Christmas things. I think the colors get me in the mood. The bright yellow,oranges,reds,greens,and all the shiny things inspire me during those holidays. I love the simple, but inspiring look of your blog. White on red. That even inspires me to change my blog face page soon.I'll be watching for many more posts and readers on this blog,soon.Good luck on getting it up and running.I,too, have another site I'm trying to build, on my on, and it's taking me a while.It's called Clutterbug City,hopefully,to sell some of my clutter.I plan to let folks know more about it in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it from your user profile. Can't wait to see what you put up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl I found you thru Mollye's blog when I got to see all the awesome things you sent her for the swap. Now I've visited several of your blogs, and am heading to another one...do come visit me when you have the time...Blessings for a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas too...looking forward in getting to know you!!!
    Bevie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,
    I am so glad you found my blog, Grandma Sez So.
    I would like to encourage you to enter the cell phone booster giveaway. It has low entries as it is my first one. I'm fairly new at this. My hubby is Mandan from the ND tribe, by the way.
    Take Care,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete